Sunday, August 22, 2010

Club Sport/Tattoo




Hello my lovelies! Just a brief post about my latest gym endeavors and.... my tattoo! So I got a week guest pass at Club Sport near my house and have been loving the upper class VIP treatment! This gym (gym does not accurately describe this place) used to be a Costo, and now is a VERY nice club with indoor/outdoor heated pools, several basketball courts, 150+ classes a week, "grass" turf, hot tubs, saunas, raquetball courts, a chiropractor office, a bar/restaurant, and the tallest rock wall in the northwest. I am thoroughly enjoying myself there. Took my first Tai Chi class the other day and LOVED it! Will do it again! May join the club, but a bit spendy at $102 compared to my current Bally's membership of $30...

Got a tattoo! Still a work in progress. I'm gonna wait a month or so for the coloring. With a fresh tatt you can't go in rivers, pools, or direct sunlight. In other words, you can't enjoy summer. So, I will let it heal and go back for color once summer is winding down. The characters are kanji that say "LEO." I'll post more pics once I get it colored. I helped design it; took 3 hours before we even got started inking to get the design right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment